Service unit volunteers are adults who hold a service unit role and support troop leaders and families in their respective geographical area.
Volunteer Toolkit Access
- Service unit volunteers who are currently registered and background cleared, and assigned these roles in our online registration system have access to the Volunteer Toolkit (VTK).
- If you are in one of these roles and don't have access to the Volunteer Toolkit, complete this form to receive access.
The Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) gives service unit volunteers access to Girl Scout program which they can use to provide program activities and events to the girls and troops in their service unit. VTK access helps service units support troop leaders with VTK functions.
What you’ll see:
- Year, Meeting, and Resources Tabs will display with all functionality
- Explore Tab to access badge and Journey requirements for all program levels
- Finance Tab available for demonstrative purposes
- Drop-down will allow navigation between roles (SU, Troop Leader, Juliette/IRM)
Resources for Service Unit Volunteers: