Camp Staff Applications being accepted now! Join in all the fun of
summer at Girl Scout Camp as a staff member. Complete the application
below and email to be considered for a position.
Camp staff positions are located throughout the council at various camp locations. Applications for camp staff positions are accepted December 1 - May 31 each year.
Do something you believe in.
We believe in the power of every girl so working at Girl Scouts is more than just a career. We’re making a difference in the lives of girls every day. We have a solid history and a bright future. Working here means maximizing your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment.
We are proud to value diversity in the workplace. We believe diversity in experiences and viewpoints makes us stronger and better able to adapt and relate to girls who reflect that same diverse makeup. United by our commitment to the Girl Scout mission and movement, we live by these core values:
- We are champions for girls
- We honor the legacy of Girl Scouting
- We build open and honest relationships
- We embrace differences
- We work together as one team
- We are committed to excellence
- We have fun
- We are adventurous and open-minded
- We inspire imagination, creativity and wonder
We offer an excellent benefits package for you and your family including:
- 403(b) retirement program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending account
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Optional Roth retirement savings program
- Paid vacation, sick days, and paid holidays