Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Scholarships
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana provides scholarship opportunities for graduating senior girls each year. The 2016 application deadline has passed. Please check for 2017 scholarship information in January.
In order to apply, applicant must be:
- A member of Girl Scouts of Central Indiana.
- Eligible for graduation within the current academic year
- Planning to attend an institute of higher learning.
A complete application submittal will include:
- Completed online application form
Official transcript mailed from the applicant’s high school, with class size and ranking noted.
- Three letters of reference from adults who are not relatives: Online reference link will be sent when application is submitted.
- Girl Scout reference letter
- Academic reference letter
- Personal/character reference letter
Guidelines for consideration
- Strength of commitment to Girl Scouting, e.g. length of membership, Girl Scout Silver Award and/or Girl Scout Gold Award, level of participation in various program activities
- Scholastic record, e.g. class rank, grade point average, difficulty of course work
- Extracurricular activities, e.g. athletics, civic organizations, student government, leadership roles
- Personal statement
Questions should be directed to:
Jaime Hubbard at 317.924.6859