Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Scholarships
2016 Application requirements and information -deadline March 1, 2016
In order to apply, applicant must be:
- A member of Girl Scouts of Central Indiana.
- Eligible for graduation within the current academic year, 2015-2016
- Planning to attend an institute of higher learning.
A complete application submittal will include:
- Completed online application form
Official transcript mailed from the applicant’s high school, with class size and ranking noted.
- Three letters of reference from adults who are not relatives: Online reference link will be sent when application is submitted.
- Girl Scout reference letter
- Academic reference letter
- Personal/character reference letter
Guidelines for consideration
- Strength of commitment to Girl Scouting, e.g. length of membership, Girl Scout Silver Award and/or Girl Scout Gold Award, level of participation in various program activities
- Scholastic record, e.g. class rank, grade point average, difficulty of course work
- Extracurricular activities, e.g. athletics, civic organizations, student government, leadership roles
- Personal statement
Questions should be directed to:
Jaime Hubbard at 317.924.6859