Training for Service Unit Fall Product Sales Managers
August 22-Columbus, Bloomington, Kokomo
August 24-Terre Haute, Richmond
Fall Product Sales Calendar
Before September 30 - Materials distributed to troops
Until October 16 - Girls take orders
- October 19 - Deadline for girl orders to troop
- October 19 - Troop orders due in computer by 11:59 p.m.
- October 20- Money due in bank
- October 20-11:59 p.m. Nut-E locked to Troops
- October 21 - Troop paperwork due to service unit fall product sale manager. Manager will check paperwork, data entries, and orders, organizing them to turn into service center.
- October 21-24 - Service Unit reviews and proofs troop orders.
- October 24 - Service Units turn troop orders into any service center.
- November 10-13 - Product delivered to service units and is distributed to troops.
- By November 13 - Incentives delivered to address specified by Service Unit fall product sales manager.
- December 1 - All products delivered to customers before this date.
- TBD - Troop overpayments of $25 or less will be credited to their cookie account. Troop overpayments of $25 or more will receive a refund check directly to the troop.