Lead Your Own Adventure at Camp Gallahue (July 15)
Come and enjoy the sun with your troop or family for a day at Camp Gallahue this summer!
Troops or families will have the opportunity to participate in camp activities, which include archery, swimming, canoeing, crafts and more! Your troop/family is also welcome to participate in unscheduled activities on your own during your camp adventure as well! These include hiking, creek stomping, fishing (bring your own equipment), and more!
Want to spend the night? There is an option to spend the night for FREE the night before your scheduled date. Choose your option during the registration process as to whether you would like to join us for the day or spend the night.
Horseback Riding will be available for an additional $20 per person. Sign up for Horseback riding during your registration process. These are very limited, and we can’t guarantee your group will be together if you register at different times. Please note: Riding will take place within the ring. Riding will follow Safety Activity Checkpoint guidelines. All children (Girl Scouts or siblings) must be entering Kindergarten in the fall to be eligible to ride.
Important notes about LYOA dates:
- All camp activities will follow Safety Activity Checkpoint guidelines for participation.
- You must bring your own food. Please make sure you bring a cooler to keep things cold or pack non-perishables.
- NO pets, alcohol, or smoking on property.
- NO driving around property once you've parked. Please walk to all activities.
Important notes about units:
- Unit reservations are first come first served. Registrations for the night are per location for units or platform tents.
- If you choose to stay overnight, you will be sharing the unit house and campfire with other troops or families in the unit in which you stay.
- Platform tents sleep 4 people.
- You will have hot dog sticks and pie irons available at each unit. These will be shared in your unit, not one per person.
- Hillcrest is the only location with flushing toilets and showers. Please note that you may be sharing with other troops/families. We will ask that men sleep outside in tents to ensure that girls are not sleeping in the same building.
- Harley's Hill does not have a unit house.
Lead Your Own Adventure Pricing:
- This registration is for troops or families wishing to enjoy Gallahue for a day.
- Registration is per person, and your day includes activities from 9 am to 4 pm.
- 1-day at Gallahue or a 1-night primitive camping stay is $15.00 per person.