Circle the City Saturday Overnight at Camp Dellwood
Continue the Circle the City fun and stay overnight at Camp Dellwood!
This registration is for troops or families that would like to spend Saturday night at Camp Dellwood. Please check the event calendar to see all the fun activities that are taking place at Camp Dellwood this weekend. Please note that you must preregister for all activities that you wish to take part in while at camp. Activities are not included with your overnight registration.
Check in time: 4pm or after on Saturday, September 24th
Check out time: 2pm or before on Sunday, September 25th
You will need to bring your food for the entire weekend. Please plan ahead and bring your favorite camping food that can be prepared at your campsite over the fire or by pulling them out of your cooler.
Important notes about overnight accommodations:
- Please be aware that you will be sharing space with other Girl Scout groups and families. All common areas, the Program Center, Mender and Chalet may be shared between multiple groups. Tent units may be shared with multiple groups, however individual tents will not be.
- Unit reservations are first come first served.
- Program Center 1 and 2 - building with bunkbeds, electricity, and indoor flushing toilets (16 people per unit)
- Chalet - building with mattresses on the floor, electricity, and indoor flushing toilets (30 people)
- Mender - building with cots, electricity, and indoor flushing toilets (10 people)
- Innisfree, Pinewood, Rotherwood, Romany and Woodland - platform tent units with cots, no electricity, latrines (28 people per unit except Rotherwood which holds 16 people, 4 per tent)
- Sleepy Hollow - cabins with cots, no electricity, latrines (30 people per unit, 10 per cabin)
- Outpost and Pinelot - primitive camping sites, bring your own tent, no electricity, latrines (30 people per unit)
- For men attending the overnight with a group that is staying in the Program Center, Mender, or Chalet, you will have the option to spend the night in the Program Center multipurpose room with closed doors or to bring your own tent to pitch near the building.
- For men attending the overnight with a group staying in a platform tent or cabin unit, you will have the option to stay in a platform tent/cabin (with other men) or to bring your own tent to pitch in the unit.
- For men attending the overnight with a group that is staying in Outpost or Pinelot, you will need to bring your own separate tent to pitch in the unit