Fall Family Camp and Trick 'r Treat Trail at Camp Na Wa Kwa
It's family camp at Camp Na Wa Kwa! Join us for fall themed activities and enjoy the amenities that camp has to offer. Staff will lead scheduled activities on Saturday. You may opt out in participation of activities. Depending on registration, you may receive a schedule specific to your family or activities may be canceled.
Scheduled activities may include:
- Climbing Wall or Canoes depending on the age of the Girl Scout/sibling according to Safety Activity Checkpoints (see below).
- Trick 'r Treat Trail (all camp)
- Tie-Dye with Fall Colors (all camp)
- S'mores by the Fire (all camp)
- Staff-led Night Hike (after dark)
Safety Activity Checkpoint guidelines for participation:
- Climbing Wall/Zip Line: Brownies (age 9) and up (weight limit 250 lbs.)
- Canoes - Daises and up (Daisies require an adult to accompany them in the boat)
Other important information:
- You must bring your own food. Please make sure you bring a cooler to keep things cold or pack non-perishables.
- Properly worn masks will be required when within 3 ft. of other campers or camp staff.
- All adults staying the night that are not registered Girl Scout adults are required to undergo a background check prior to your selected weekend.
Important notes about units:
- Unit reservations are first come first served. Registrations are per person.
- Depending on registrations, you may share your unit with another family.
- You will have camping cooking tools available to you at each unit (roasting sticks, pie irons, etc.).
Someone in the family must be a registered Girl Scout member. A family consists of individuals living in the same household. Additional child family members/siblings must be at least 5 years old.
No campers, trailers, motor homes, and no hookups. No pets, smoking, alcohol, or weapons allowed.
No refunds for family camp weekends.
Location: Camp Na Wa Kwa
Refund policy: Cancellations must be received in writing 15 business days before event to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued for any purchase less than $5. Registration closes two weeks prior to each event or when the event is full, unless otherwise noted for all council sponsored activities.