Online training works best on a computer or laptop running Chrome. Please be sure to follow the link at the end of each training to record your participation.
Highlighted Training For May: Wrapping Up Your Troop's Year
Learn what you need to do as a troop leader to wrap up your troop's Girl Scout year! From renewing for next year, to completing your Troop Annual Report, this video will get you on track for setting your troop up for success in the fall when you return for another year of fun!
Intro to GSCI
Learn the ins and outs of our organization through this interactive self-paced module that is required for all new Girl Scouts of Central Indiana volunteers. Make sure to complete the form at the end of the training so that we can record it on your adult learning record.
- Intro to GSCI
- New Leader Passport
- This packet outlines information covered in Intro to GSCI. View it online or pick up a copy in-person at your New Leader Workshop training.
Grade Level Trainings
Learn about the characteristics of each grade level, how to run meetings, and plan your year in a girl-led environment. Make sure to record your training by clicking on the link at the end of each session.
- Planning Your Daisy Girl Led Year
- Daisy Characteristics
- Daisy Meetings
- Upcoming Daisy Webinars
- Daisy Webinar Recorded 9/5/19
- Planning Your Brownie Girl Led Year
- Brownie Characteristics
- Brownie Meetings
- Upcoming Brownie Webinars
- Brownie Webinar Recorded 9/17/19
- Planning Your Junior Girl Led Year
- Junior Characteristics
- Junior Meetings
- Upcoming Junior Webinars
- Junior Webinar Recorded 9/23/19
Cadette, Senior and Ambassador
Girl Scout Bridging Resources
Bridging is a very important ceremony in girl scouts. It’s a defining moment when a Girl Scout can look over her achievements and is prepare for a new adventure with new responsibilities. Learn how to host a virtual bridging webinar while still making this ceremony special for your troop/service unit. If you want more information on grade level specific bridging traditions please explore the previously recorded grade level bridging webinars.
Resources for Virtual Bridging Ceremonies
- 10 Best Free Web Video Conferencing & Screenshare Apps
- Virtual Gift Ideas: Kudosboards.com
- Girl Scout Official Online Shop
- Bridging in PDF for all levels on the Girl Scouts Official Page
- Girl Scout Ceremonies
- Volunteer Toolkit
- Program Success (Virtual Meetings)
- Fire Building Training Series
- Venture Out
- Elliot Wildlife Values Project Video Series
Understanding Your Resources
The Member Profile is a resource for all members to manage their Household, and for Troop Leaders to manage their Troop membership. Become an expert on how to use the Member Profile through these quick videos demonstrating how to access the system’s most essential features!
Dialogues in Troop Management Webinar Series
GSCI has launched a new webinar series designed to tackle tough conversations and issues troop leaders may encounter throughout the year. Register for our upcoming sessions or watch the recorded webinars that have already been hosted.
- How to Get Parent and Caregiver Support for Your Troop
- Recorded on 9/19/19
- How to Identify and Report Abuse: Keeping Girls Safe
- Recorded on 10/23/19
- Conflict Resolution and Conflict Management Skill Building
- Recorded on 11/12/19
- Managing Expectations: Mitigating Conflict Risks Within Your Troop
- Register for the 12/12/19 session