FAMILY & TROOP WEEKEND LEAD YOUR OWN ADVENTURE AT CAMP SYCAMORE VALLEY (JUNE 25-27)
Come have fun and enjoy the sun with your whole troop or family for an entire weekend at Camp Sycamore Valley this summer!
Troops or families will stay in their own "pod" throughout the day. Your pod will have the opportunity to participate in scheduled camp activities, which include archery, pool, hatchet throwing, and mini golf! Your pod is also welcome to participate in unscheduled activities during your camp adventure as well! These include the black hole slides, hiking, fishing, creek stomping, volleyball, and more! Check in is at 9:00 am, all activities begin shortly after. Scheduled activities will be offered daily, so if you cannot check in at 9 am on Friday morning, you will have the opportunity to participate in activities on Saturday or Sunday.
For additional, independent fun, we will have individual kits available for purchase that include self guided outdoor activities! Make this selection while registering.
Important notes about LYOA Weekends:
- All camp activities will follow Safety Activity Checkpoint guidelines for participation.
- You must bring your own food. Please make sure you bring a cooler to keep things cold or pack non-perishables.
- Properly worn masks will be required when within 6 ft. of other campers or camp staff.
- Sign up for activities will be available when confirmations are sent about 1-2 weeks before your weekend.
Important notes about units:
- Unit reservations are first come first served. Registrations are per person.
- Depending on registrations, you may share your unit with another family/troop.
- You will have camping cooking tools available to you at each unit.
Location: Camp Sycamore Valley