Circle the City
Come join us for a day at the museum. Activities will include over 80 program providers providing hands on programming! Try your hand at a pottery wheel, grab a mic and sing karaoke, explore video game design, build a vertical wind tunnel, learn some new cheers and so much more! We also have collaborated with the Indianapolis Zoo, Indiana Historical Society, and the Indiana State Capitol to offer additional program opportunities! Visit our website for more programming updates on this event.
Day Prices: $8/person (Includes Day only activities) All Girl Scouts only staying for the day will need to leave by 9 p.m.
Overnight Prices: $10/person (Include Day activities and Overnight)
Interested in staying the night after our day activities are complete? Join us for an overnight at one of our many overnight locations!
Important: Before choosing where your troop will be staying, please pay attention to any notes for our location to ensure that location will work for your troop.
- Indiana State Museum - This is the same location that many of our day activities will take place. Girls and adults will be sleeping on tile-like floors in and around the common spaces inside the museum. Absolutely no air mattresses, wagons, or large coolers will be allowed at this location. If any of these are brought in, you will be asked to take them back to your car. Limit: One bag per person that includes overnight clothes and sleeping bag/pillow. Luggage will not be able to be brought into the museum until after 8 p.m. when the DJ Party is over. (Address: 650 West Washington Street)
- Camp Dellwood - Located on the west side of Indianapolis approximately 20 minutes from the Indiana State Museum, Camp Dellwood is located on over 100 acres on the same property as our Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Headquarters. Several platform tent units and a few buildings will be available to reserve. Want to pitch your own tent instead? That's an option, too! (Address: 2301 N Girls School Road)
- IUPUI Campus Center - This is located just down the road from the Indiana State Museum. You will need to move your vehicle to get to this location at the end of the day, but there is plenty of great space for girls and adults in your troop to stay! (Address: 420 University Blvd)
- Union 525 - Located just minutes away from the Indiana State Museum, this location is a great place for your troop to get the full overnight experience downtown. Union 525 (the original Manual High School downtown) is located approximately 3 miles from the Indiana State Museum. We will sleep on the basketball court. There is a slide the girls can use until lights out at 11 am. You will have to carry your supplies up and down staircases. You will need to move your car to this location. Free parking will be available for troops staying overnight. (Address: 525 S Meridian Street)
- Indianapolis Metropolitan High School (Goodwill Offices) - (Address:1635 W Michigan Street) Located 1.8 miles from the Indiana State Museum (short 9 minute drive). You may move in at 8:30 pm (and doors lock at 10 pm) and must be out by 8 am the next morning. Parking is very limited, but there is a small parking lot. You might have to park on Michigan Street. You may sleep with sleeping bags, but you may not bring in air mattresses, coolers, or wagons. No food or drink is allowed in the gym area. You may bring in a small bag to hold your PJs and items for the overnight with sleeping bag and a pillow.
If you were an early bird troop the registered prior to June 30, you should have received a discount code to enter at checkout. Please check your email for this code before completing your registration for this event. If you were an early bird troop and did not receive an email, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-924-6800.
9-10 a.m. - Opening Ceremony at the Canal
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Museum and Zoo Discount Opportunities
10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Exhibits
3-6 p.m. - Exclusive Badge Programming, Dinner
6-8 p.m. - DJ Party