Do you have room in your troop for just one more girl?
Can you help a new Girl Scout to learn more skills and find a place to belong?
Give current Girl Scouts the opportunity to "be a sister" to more Girl Scouts. Let's work together to help every girl find her place in Girl Scouting. You can make a difference! Plus you have a little more time to invite your friend!
Here's how it works:
- Girls must register between February 1 and March 30.
- Recruit a girl to join Girl Scouts and receive a free patch after you fill out this form, and it is returned to your service unit. For EACH girl you recruit, you will receive an “Add a Girl” fun patch, and you will be entered to win one of two Girl Scout Cookie Ovens!
Your friend will also receive a fun patch and she will be entered to win one of four Girl Scout T-shirts from the Showcase (the Girl Scout store.) How cool is that?
- Every girl who recruits a new girl into a troop receives a free fun patch, when her form is returned to your service unit.
- For your convenience, here are the easy to print postcards and notes you can share with your friends.
- Forms must be submitted by March 30, 2016.
- Add a Girl Campaign form pdf
- Girl Scout Membership Form
Questions? Contact Cheryl Curry, regional membership director, at 855.GSCIN.4U, ext. 6844.