Do you have room in your troop for just one more girl?
Can you help a new Girl Scout to learn more skills and find a place to belong?
Give current Girl Scouts the opportunity to "be a sister" to more Girl Scouts. Let's work together to help every girl find her place in Girl Scouting. You can make a difference! Plus you have a little more time to invite your friend! The deadline has been extended to December 15, 2015!
Here's how it works:
- Girls must register between November 1-EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 15, 2015.
- Every girl who recruits a new girl into a troop receives a free patch, when her form is returned to your service unit.
- For every new girl that is recruited, the recruiter's name will be added to a drawing for a chance to receive one of four gift cards to Toys R Us®. Each new girl will receive a welcome patch and be eligible for a Girl Scout Barbie giveaway.
- For your convenience, here are the easy to print postcards and notes you can share with your friends.
- Forms must be submitted by December 15, 2015.
- Add a Girl Campaign form pdf
- Girl Scout Membership Form
Questions? Contact Cheryl Curry, regional membership director, at 855.GSCIN.4U, ext. 6844.