Girl Scouts of Central Indiana scholarships for Girl Scouts graduating in the spring
Application requirements and information
Completed applications must be postmarked by March 1 and mailed to:
ATTN: Scholarship Application
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
2611 Waterfront Parkway East Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46214
In order to apply, applicant must be:
- A member of Girl Scouts of Central Indiana.
- Eligible for graduation within the current academic year.
- Planning to attend an institute of higher learning.
A complete application packet will include:
- Completed application form.
- Official transcript from the applicant’s high school, with class size and ranking noted.
- Three letters of reference from adults who are not relatives:
- Girl Scout reference letter
- Academic reference letter
- Personal/character reference letter
Guidelines for consideration
- Strength of commitment to Girl Scouting, e.g. length of membership, Girl Scout Silver Award and/or Girl Scout Gold Award, level of participation in various program activities
- Scholastic record, e.g. class rank, grade point average, difficulty of course work
- Extracurricular activities, e.g. athletics, civic organizations, student government, leadership roles
- Personal statement
Questions should be directed to:
Meisha Wide at 317.924.6858