2014 Girl Scouts of Central Indiana - Girl Application
Application requirements and information
- All applications must be typed.
- Fill out the application completely. Make a photocopy for yourself for your records.
- All applications muct be postmarked by March 28, 2014.
- Give the reference forms to two adults who know of your qualifications for the GSLI opportunity. (Those people may not be your relatives.) One should be from Girl Scouts, and the other is of your choice. References must return their forms directly to the council postmarked no later than March 28, 2014 to be included in your completed application.
- If you need more space on your application, you may continue your answer on up to two additional sheets only.
Completed applications must be postmarked by March 28, 2014 and mailed to:
ATTN: Jamie Hubbard
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
2611 Waterfront Parkway East Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46214
In order to apply, applicant must be:
- A member of Girl Scouts of Central Indiana.
- Must be at least 14 years old by October 15, 2014.
- Must attend Girl Scouts Leadership Institute Kick-off retreat. (Proposed dates: Camp Gallahue, June 13-14 or Camp NaWaKwa, Sept. 13-14, 2014)
- After the experience, must collaborate with GSLI peers to plan an implement an opportunity in Spring of 2015 for the girls in Girl Scout of Central Indiana based on the GSLI experience in Utah.
A complete application packet will include:
- Completed application form
- References, permission and verification form (Please complete form and email to email@example.com)
- Two letters from adults who are not relatives
Questions should be directed to:
Jamie Hubbard at 317.924.6859