Registration closes two weeks prior to event or when event is full, unless otherwise noted. Each troop is responsible for providing enough adults to meet Safety-Wise ratios. Those registering individually should also be accompanied by an adult. Only registered Girl Scouts may participate in council activities. At times, the number of adults able to attend will be limited to the Girl Scout Safety-Wise adult-to-girl ratio. Due to limited space, tag-a-longs are not permitted at council activities unless specified by program description.
Register using E Council. Below are some helpful hints for online registration:
- Pop-up blockers will prevent the registration form from appearing. You must disable your pop-up blocker to register.
- Make sure all names and addresses are entered correctly.
- Once your registration has been submitted, you will see a pop-up window that tells you your registration has been successfully completed. This means that your registration has been submitted; it does not mean you are automatically accepted for the event. After the placement date, you will receive correspondence from the council indicating whether or not you have been selected to attend.
- Confirmations will be sent to the leader’s address on file.
Register by mail or fax
Mail the completed registration form to:
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
2611 Waterfront Parkway East Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46214
Or fax the completed form to Attn: Program Registration at 317.931.3346.
Cancellations must be received 15 days before event in order to receive a refund.
- All participants must be registered in advance. You may register by mail, fax, or online.
- Registration for events closes at least two weeks prior to the event or when registration has reached maximum capacity.
- All registrations must be accompanied by payment in full unless otherwise indicated.
- Registration can be mailed at any time and will be accepted for any event that has not been filled to capacity.