Grants are given for individual girl or troop participation in Girl Scouts of Central Indiana and Girl Scouts of the USA endorsed events such as GSUSA national and international destinations, resident and day camp, and council or troop program activities. Grants are only given to registered Girl Scouts.
- Each girl may apply for one troop, one camp, and one individual grant per year.
- Financing is seldom more than matching funds with the exception of extreme need and/or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the applicant.
- A council committee reviews all requests singularly and objectively. The committee assures the applicant of confidentiality and requests that the applicant assure the committee the same confidentiality.
- All applicants will be notified by mail as to the disposition of the requests.
The grant committee will look at the following factors when evaluating a grant request:
- The application request is based on a realistic goal and includes a sound financial plan
- The financial resources of the applicant, including any special circumstances
- The degree to which the applicant has used her own resources to help pay for the cost of the opportunity
You can also mail it to:
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
c/o Thersea Sutton
2611 Waterfront Parkway East Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46214