Training for Service Unit Fall Product Sales Managers
August 25-Indianapolis, Richmond, Kokomo
August 26-Daleville and Columbus
August 28-Terre Haute
Fall Product Sales Calendar
Week of August 25 - Bulk service unit materials will ship to service unit home.
Before Sept. 30 - Materials distributed to troops
- October 1-17 - Girls take orders
- October 20 - Girl orders due to troop
- October 20 - Troop orders due in computer by 11:59 p.m.
- October 21- Money due in bank
- October 22 - Troop paperwork due to service unit fall product sale manager. Manager will check paperwork, data entries, and orders, organizing them to turn into service center.
- October 23-24 - Service Unit reviews and proofs troop orders.
- October 24 - Service Units turn troop orders into any service center.
- October 25-29 - Processing.
- October 30 - Recognition order submitted to Ashdon Farms. Product order sumbitted to Ashdon Farms.
- November 5 - Magazine orders submitted to QSP.
- November 11-14 - Product delivered to service units and is distributed to troops
- November 14 - Service unit reward cards in mail.
- By November 14 - Incentives delivered to address specified by Service Unit fall product sales manager.
- November 21 - Refund requests to Accounting.
- December 1 - All products delivered to customers before this date.
- TBD - Troop overpayments of $25 or less will be credited to their cookie account. Troop overpayments of $25 or more will receive a refund check directly to the troop.