What is the Fall Product Sales Program?
The Fall Product Sale Program is a way for your troop to help support your council and to earn start-up funds by offering quality products to your customers. It’s easy, it’s fun!
Click here for a fun video about this year's Fall Product Sales Program.
Ways to participate:
Part 1: Collect orders and money for:
- Hundreds of magazines, both print and digital
- Candy and nuts in pop top cans, collectible tins and bags
- Catalogues and order forms are provided in girl order materials
- Troop earns 10% of gross sales
Part 2: Send emails and generate online orders:
- Send 12 or more emails to friends and family, giving them a chance to order magazines, nuts and candy
- Payment is made by the customer when the order is placed online--no money to collect!
- Customers have access to order additional candy/nut items not listed on the girl's order card
- NEW! Online orders and number of emails sent will be posted electronically to each girl's account in Nut-E
- Troop earns 10 percent of gross sales plus a $2.00 credit for each girl who sends at least 12 emails
SOS-Save One Subscription for Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
It is never too early to plan ahead and pick at least one magazine (new or renewal) that you want to purchase through the Girl Scouts of Central Indiana 2015 Fall Product Sale Program. Through your purchase, a Girl Scout can meet her goals, help build her troop treasury and provide support for her council.
But wait. . .there is more!
In addition, customers will be able to choose from the finest quality chocolate and nuts provided by Ashdon Farms.