What is the Fall Product Sales Program?
The Fall Product Sale Program is a way for your troop to help support your council and to earn start-up funds by offering quality products to your customers. It’s easy, it’s fun!
Click here for a fun video about this year's Fall Product Sales Program.
Ways to participate:
Part 1: New or renewed magazine subscriptions
- Take orders and payment for hundreds of magazines.
- Catalogue and order forms provided in girl order materials.
- Troop earns 10% of gross sales!
Part 2: Online magazine orders
- Easiest and fastest way to participate.
- Customers pay by credit card when placing order online. There is no money to collect, no product to deliver.
- Detailed instructions are included in the girl order materials.
- Troop earns $2 for every girl who completes the online program plus 10% on all online sales.
Part 3: Nuts and candy
- Nuts and candy in pop top cans, collectible tins, and bags
- New this year! An online store for nuts and candy. Customers can order all varieties of nuts and candies offered by Ashdon Farms and have it shipped directly to them. Troops still earn 10% of these sales.
- Ask customers to purchase for the Food Pantry Project.
- Troop earns 10% of gross sales.
SOS-Save One Subscription for Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
It is never too early to plan ahead and pick at least one magazine (new or renewal) that you want to purchase through the Girl Scouts of Central Indiana 2014 Fall Product Sale Program. Through your purchase, a Girl Scout can meet her goals, help build her troop treasury and provide support for her council.
But wait. . .there is more!
In addition, customers will be able to choose from the finest quality chocolate and nuts provided by Ashdon Farms.