Before the Sale:
- Hold a parent meeting to discuss the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Work with girls in your troop to set individual and troop goals for the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Learn more about setting goals and some ideas for your girls to let customers know about their goals.
- Set up the Cookie Club website and assign each girl an ID and password. Please see your training manual and Little Brownie Bakers for more information.
- Teach girls about the varieties of cookies we sell, safety tips for during the program, and important dates.
- Learn more about Girl Scout Cookie Program safety.
- Remember the Girl Scout Cookie Program begins on January 11, 2014 – no orders should be taken before this date!
- If you would like to have your parents sign a product sales permission slip, please click here.
- Keep in touch with girls and parents about important dates and deadlines.
- Collect initial orders from girls and enter them into eBudde.
- Orders must be entered into eBudde by January 26. Make sure to submit your initial recognition order at the same time.
- Refer to your troop training manual to help you use the eBudde system.
- If you have questions contact your service unit cookie manager or the product sales help line at 877.474.2249.