All events and activities approved for posting will be accessed through the Activity Finder or the Anytime Activities page page. The activity pages should serve only as a notification tool. The posting of non-GSCI sponsored events does not imply a guarantee or an endorsement of the product, service, or company hosting the event. Only requests that meet the guidelines below will be approved.
- Requesting group and event must be aligned with the mission, vision, and values of GSCI.
- Events should be appropriate for GSCI members.
- Events and activities should be listed no more than one year in advance.
- All requests to post an event or activity on the GSCI website must be submitted on the online GSCI Activity Posting Request Form (below).
- Requests must be submitted at least three weeks in advance of the date of the event or activity.
- Instructions for registration and/or who to contact with questions should be included in the posting.
- After review of the request, GSCI will notify the requester by email if the event will be posted.
Posted events shall not include:
- Events or activities that solely promote commercial products or services.
- Events or activities that promote religious or political ideologies.
GSCI reserves the right to refuse posting of a particular event or activity.